Sunday, February 13, 2011

Apparently, my iPod Nano is an "Ass Man"

36 workouts since 1/1/11.

369 songs in my "Workout" playlist.

Top "plays" in shuffle mode:

"Shake Your Rump" - Beastie Boys - 9
"Crocodiles" - Echo & the Bunnymen - 7
"Geek Stink Breath" - Green Day - 7
"Beat It" - Michael Jackson - 7
"The Breakup Song" - Greg Kihn Band - 7
"I Got Everything I Need (Almost)" - Blues Brothers - 6
"Cry Me A River" - Joe Cocker - 6
"The Letter" - Joe Cocker - 6
"Here In My Bedroom" - Goldfinger - 6
"Undercover of the Night" - Rolling Stones - 6

The bottom:
"El Matador" - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - 1
"Detroit Rock City" - Kiss - 1
"Tick Tick Boom" - The Hives - 1
"Life During Wartime" - Talking Heads - 1
"Whip It" - Devo - 0
"Use Somebody" - Kings of Leon - 0
"Break It Down Again" - Tears for Fears - 0
"Shock The Monkey" - Peter Gabriel - 0
"Pick Up The Knife" - Dan Baird - 0
"Back In Black" - AC/DC - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment